Sunday, December 12, 2010

Toki Japanese Restaurant - Carlton

Address: 88 Grattan St, Carlton
Phone: 9347 9748
Rate: 5/10




While me and my friends walking down the famous Lygon ST in Carlton we stop by at Toki Japanese restaurant for lunch, where we greeted with warm smile from the waitress. The chef special menu caught my attention especially Toki platter ($15.50) so I decide to give it go. The dish came up with a variety of Japanese salads like cabbage, orange, ginger, seaweed dressing, poached with white cauliflower top it off with a creamy sauce, 4 delicious sushi rolls, soba with prawn tempura, sashimi, teriyaki chicken and Yakitoshi tofu with miso soup. One thing I like about this platter is there is a lot of different food you can eat. The high light of this platter is the sushi and the fresh sashimi.

$15.50

 Also I order dessert call DO-RA-YA-KI which is a soft Japanese pancake filled with warm red beans served with slice of apple, orange and green tea ice cream. ($7.00)
$7.00

Toki's is good place for lunch when you fell like light Japanese dish in Carlton.


here is a lunch menu i found online :)
page 1
 
page 2












 


No comments:

Post a Comment